- Bondi Stories is a literary journal publishing diverse genres, including poetry, fiction, reflective and scholarly essays, memoirs, review essays and interviews; covering the history, culture and people of Bondi Beach, Australia.
- Local History Fact Sheets produced by Waverley Council’s Local History Librarian.
- A collection of historical photos posted on Facebook.
- Introduction to Sand in Our Souls: the Beach in Australian History.
- Assessment of Bondi Beach in terms of National Heritage criteria.
- Out of Bondi. A selection of stories by Peter Bowes.
- Farewell to a Bondi where mansions meant flats, SMH article.